Genesis Offroad, LLC, with offices located at 51 Downing St Suite E, Olive Branch MS 38654, warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the Cole Hersee brand smart battery isolator will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase, and (b) the Genesis Offroad components including the wiring, battery tray, and associated components will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three years from the original date of purchase. This limited warranty is available to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
To Request Warranty Service:
- Call Genesis Offroad customer service at 901-214-5337 for warranty claim information.
- Provide proof of purchase with a copy of dated sales receipt (if purchased through an authorized dealer) clearly showing the Genesis Offroad products purchased.
- Make the claim within the warranty period referenced above.
- Include your name, address, phone number, description of problem, and copy of your original proof of purchase.
- Return product (shipping charges prepaid) to Genesis Offroad, 51 Downing St Suite E, Olive Branch MS 3865
Genesis Offroad will, at its discretion, repair, replace or refund the purchase price of a defective product or component that meets the warranty requirements.
Items Covered by this Warranty:
- Cole Hersee smart battery isolator included with the Genesis dual battery kit – 1 year
- All other electrical and mechanical components including wires, terminals, bus bars, battery tray, installation hardware – 3 years
Items Not Covered by this Warranty:
- Removal or installation labor of this product
- Product finish – powder coat, paint, stickers
- Any component damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, exceeding rated current capabilities, modification, improper installation or faulty service
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to normal aging of the product
Warranty Will be Void Due to:
- Unauthorized removal, tampering, modifications, or service of any component
- Replacement of any wires, lugs, or terminals
- Electrical shorting of wires due to improper handling or installation
The above warranty is the only expressed warranty. There are no other expressed or implied warranties or guarantees. Any implied warranty which by law may not be excluded is limited in duration to one year from the date of original retail purchase of the product. Genesis Offroad, LLC shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, down time or loss of use) under any legal theory, even if Genesis Offroad, LLC was advised of the possibility of such damages.
Genesis Offroad reserves the right to change product design without notice. In situations in which Genesis Offroad has changed a product design, Genesis Offroad shall have no obligation to upgrade or otherwise modify previously manufactured products.
Battery Warranty Information:
For information on Odyssey Battery warranty, please refer to the link below. While Odyssey Battery will ultimately provide the warranty, they do request that it is administered by Genesis Offroad. This means initial contact should be made through Genesis Offroad, but Odyssey Battery will decide how to proceed through the warranty process.
For information on Full River Battery warranty information, please refer to the link below. Full River battery operates in much the same way as Odyssey Battery. The warranty is provided by Full River, but administered by Genesis Offroad.