Now you can remotely mount an extra battery in your vehicle or trailer as a standalone or tie it into your vehicle's cranking battery.
The Basic Kit includes:
- Heavy duty steel tray to hold one BCI Group 34 battery
- Power and ground bus bars for connecting your accessories
- Post clamps
- Lead wires to connect the bus bars to the battery posts
This kit is perfect for the following uses:
- Adding a third battery in your vehicle and connecting to your dual battery kit under the hood
- Remotely mounting a battery to tie into your own existing battery isolator
- Adding a battery to a trailer or camper, and connecting to your vehicle with our quick disconnect cables
This kit will come completely pre-wired out of the box, but you will need to run a lead wire from the positive clamp to your existing cranking battery in your vehicle. If mounting this kit into a trailer or camper, use our quick disconnect cables on the bumper to link this kit into your vehicle's cranking battery.
The dimension of the tray, including the overall height with the smart isolator, is 9.75" high and 7.375 Inch Wide. The base of the tray is 11.25 Inch Long, and the overall length including the tabs at the top for securing the lid is 12.75 Inch Long.