Black Friday Inventory Clearance
Sale 20% off while supplies last!
Once these are sold out, we will only offer the
new G Screen for the Gen 3 kits.
Note: This version is compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK, Toyota Tacoma, and Universal dual battery kits from Genesis Offroad. The Toyota 4Runner, Tundra, or Jeep Wrangler JL dual battery kits must use G Screen part number 184-GS.
Monitors voltage levels of both batteries.
Remote status indicator - batteries connected or disconnected.
Remote boost button - jump start the engine from inside the cab if your cranking battery is dead.
- Press the Boost Off screen for 3 seconds to manually connect your batteries to use the accessory battery to help start the engine
Background changes color to visually show your battery status at a glance
- Green-both batteries are fully charged, and they are connected (Screen shows Boost On - this is the normal operating mode)
- Yellow-the cranking battery is below 12.7v, and they are disconnected (Screen shows Boost Off)
- Red-at least 1 battery is below 12v. The screen will blink red a few times per minute to get your attention
Backgound light turns off after about 45 seconds of inactivity
- Preserves battery power
- No glare while driving at night
- Voltage and status is still visible, but without the backlighting
- G Screen
- Interface Module
- Ribbon Cable
- Wire Harness
- Panel Cutout Template
If a battery drops below 12v, the screen flashes red a few times per minute. Press the screen to turn the backlight on at any time
Adjustable contrast - hold down the software version screen to access the contrast adjustment menu
Measures approximately one cubic inch. Compact size makes it easy to mount anywhere.
Includes a 11 foot wiring harness for simple, clean installation
Software upgradeable for future features
New! Add the optional Genesis digital air pressure sensor to monitor the PSI level in your on-board air system.
Screw the sensor into an available 1/4 inch NPT port on your air tank or manifold
Attach the waterproof cable to the sensor, and route the cable to the G Screen. Plug the other end into the interface module.
The G Screen automatically detects the sensor and adds a new screen showing the PSI level in your tank, from 0-150 PSI.
No air hoses to run, no wiring to figure out!