These G Screens may have aesthetic blemishes, dust or fingerprints from display use, customer returns in unused condition, or have been refurbished. All open box items have been tested for functionality and carry the full warranty of a new part. Inventory is limited to in-stock items only, and no backorders or pre-orders will be accepted. Any other discounts, promotions, or coupons do not apply to Open Box Items.
Note: This version is compatible with the Gen 1 dual battery kits from Genesis Offroad for the Jeep Wrangler JK, Toyota Tacoma, and Universal kits. The Gen 2 Toyota 4Runner, Tundra, or Jeep Wrangler JL dual battery kits must use G Screen part number 184-GS.
Note: If you have one of our new Gen 3 dual battery kits, you will need G Screen part number 227-GS.
Monitors voltage levels of both batteries.
Remote status indicator - batteries connected or disconnected.
Remote boost button - jump start the engine from inside the cab if your cranking battery is dead.
- Press the Boost Off screen for 3 seconds to manually connect your batteries to use the accessory battery to help start the engine
Background changes color to visually show your battery status at a glance
- Green-both batteries are fully charged, and they are connected (Screen shows Boost On - this is the normal operating mode)
- Yellow-the cranking battery is below 12.7v, and they are disconnected (Screen shows Boost Off)
- Red-at least 1 battery is below 12v. The screen will blink red a few times per minute to get your attention
Backgound light turns off after about 45 seconds of inactivity
- Preserves battery power
- No glare while driving at night
- Voltage and status is still visible, but without the backlighting
- G Screen
- Interface Module
- Ribbon Cable
- Wire Harness
- Panel Cutout Template
If a battery drops below 12v, the screen flashes red a few times per minute. Press the screen to turn the backlight on at any time
Adjustable contrast - hold down the software version screen to access the contrast adjustment menu
Measures approximately one cubic inch. Compact size makes it easy to mount anywhere.
Includes a 11 foot wiring harness for simple, clean installation
Software upgradeable for future features
New! Add the optional Genesis digital air pressure sensor to monitor the PSI level in your on-board air system.
Screw the sensor into an available 1/4 inch NPT port on your air tank or manifold
Attach the waterproof cable to the sensor, and route the cable to the G Screen. Plug the other end into the interface module.
The G Screen automatically detects the sensor and adds a new screen showing the PSI level in your tank, from 0-150 PSI.
No air hoses to run, no wiring to figure out!