Inventory Clearance Sale 20% off while supplies last!
Once these are sold out, we will only offer the new G Screen for the Gen 3 kits.
Note: This version is compatible with our Gen 2 Toyota 4Runner, Tundra, and Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator dual battery kits.
Our Gen 1 Wrangler JK, Toyota Tacoma, and Universal dual battery kits must use G Screen part number 141-GS.
Monitor your on-board air system with our new digital air pressure sensor option! See below for details.
Monitors voltage levels of both batteries
Remote status indicator - batteries connected or disconnected
Remote boost button - jump start the engine from inside the cab if your cranking battery is dead
- Press the Boost Off screen for 3 seconds to manually reconnect your batteries to use the aux battery to help start the engine
Background changes color to visually show your battery status at a glance
- Green-both batteries are fully charged, and they are connected (Screen shows Boost On - this is the normal operating mode)
- Yellow-the cranking battery is below 12.7v, and they are disconnected (Screen shows Boost Off)
- Red-at least 1 battery is below 12v. The screen will blink red a few times per minute to get your attention
Backgound light turns off after about 45 seconds of inactivity
- Preserves battery power
- No glare while driving at night
- Voltage and status is still visible, but without the backlighting
If a battery drops below 12v, the screen flashes red a few times per minute
Press the screen to turn the backlight on at any time
Adjustable contrast - hold down the software version screen to access the contrast adjustment menu
Measures approximately one cubic inch. Compact size makes it easy to mount anywhere.
Includes a 11' wiring harness for simple, clean installation
Software upgradable for future features
NEW! Add the digital air pressure sensor from the options above to monitor the PSI level in your on-board air system.
Screw the sensor into an available 1/4" NPT port on your air tank or manifold
Attach the waterproof cable to the sensor, and route the cable to the G Screen. Plug the other end into the interface module.
The G Screen automatically detects the sensor and adds a new screen showing the PSI level in your tank, from 0-150 PSI.
No air hoses to run, no wiring to figure out!