For the do-it-yourself guys, we now offer our high quality battery tray as a stand alone kit. If you would like to use your own battery isolator and do the wiring yourself, or if you have specific needs that our full-featured kit does not meet, now you can get the bare battery tray and top lid alone. This kit comes with no components mounted onto the top lid, but you still get all the hardware you need to install it into your 2010-2022 Toyota 4Runner.
The kit includes everything you need to install the tray:
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent steel battery tray
- Top lid with grommets for routing your wires
- Rubber caps over the pressed-in studs - you can use them or remove them
- Hardware to secure the top lid
- All hardware required to install the tray and move the fuse box backwards
- Fits 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner
- Uses the factory battery cables - no cutting required
- Batteries sold separately. Matching Group 25 batteries are required.
- Powder coated for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
Follow our detailed instructions for installing the battery tray, then finish it off with your own custom wiring solution.
- Any Group 25 size battery will fit our tray (Note the stock battery is not compatible)
- For your convenience, we currently offer the Full River FT750-25, an excellent battery that has 750CCA (cold cranking amps) and 64aH (amp hours) of reserve capacity
- The Odyssey Performance Series ODP-AGM25 battery is also available for purchase through our site, boasting 675CCA and 59aH of reserve capacity
- Note: Batteries ordered through Genesis Offroad will ship separately
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place
Optional Ring Terminals
Planning on adding a handful of accessories like lights, CB, etc? Grab a pack of high quality, adhesive lined heat shrink ring terminals from the options above. These are the same ring terminals we use on some of the wires in the kit - much higher quality than the cheap plastic terminals found at the auto parts stores.