Note: This version is compatible with Jeep JK, Tacoma, and Universal dual battery kits from Genesis Offroad. The 4Runner, Tundra, or JL dual battery kits must use G Screen part number 184-GS.
Monitors voltage levels of both batteries.
Remote status indicator - batteries connected or disconnected.
Remote boost button - jump start the engine from inside the cab if your cranking battery is dead.
- Press the Boost Off screen for 3 seconds to manually connect your batteries to use the accessory battery to help start the engine
Background changes color to visually show your battery status at a glance
- Green-both batteries are fully charged, and they are connected (Screen shows Boost On - this is the normal operating mode)
- Yellow-the cranking battery is below 12.7v, and they are disconnected (Screen shows Boost Off)
- Red-at least 1 battery is below 12v. The screen will blink red a few times per minute to get your attention
Backgound light turns off after about 45 seconds of inactivity
- Preserves battery power
- No glare while driving at night
- Voltage and status is still visible, but without the backlighting
- G Screen
- Interface Module
- Ribbon Cable
- Wire Harness
- Panel Cutout Template
If a battery drops below 12v, the screen flashes red a few times per minute. Press the screen to turn the backlight on at any time
Adjustable contrast - hold down the software version screen to access the contrast adjustment menu
Measures approximately one cubic inch. Compact size makes it easy to mount anywhere.
Includes a 10 foot wiring harness for simple, clean installation
Software upgradeable for future features
Order a dual battery kit at the same time for no extra shipping charges
New! Add the optional Genesis digital air pressure sensor to monitor the PSI level in your on-board air system.
Screw the sensor into an available 1/4 inch NPT port on your air tank or manifold
Attach the waterproof cable to the sensor, and route the cable to the G Screen. Plug the other end into the interface module.
The G Screen automatically detects the sensor and adds a new screen showing the PSI level in your tank, from 0-150 PSI.
No air hoses to run, no wiring to figure out!